Osprey Kid's Neoprene OSX Aqua Boots
- Product Code: B01CUAH1EA
- Brand: Osprey
- Extra Light and Flexible- Made from 3mm Neoprene!
- Hardwearing TPR Sole- Provides Great Grip and Protects your feet!
- Avoid Water Ingress with Adjustable Ankle Straps!
- Flatlock Stitching and Multi Panel Design
- Perfect for All Water Sports
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.2 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Manufacturer reference: FW352
- ASIN: B01CUAH1EA
Junior OSX Aqua Wetsuit Boots by OspreyOsprey Junior Aqua Boots provide grip in and out the water, helping protect feet from abrasions and unpleasant close encounters with the jagged parts of reefs, hidden rocks, diSGruntLED crabs, weaver fish and shattered shells.The boots are made from a hardwearing Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) sole, providing excellent grip for kids wading and walking about in the water. This is partly due to the soles unique design, which is loosely based around the suckers on an Octopus's tentacles which also make them pretty handy at gripping the freshly waxed deck of a surfboard.The slip-on boots use adjustable ankle straps to secure them to the foot and come in a variety of sizes for Girl's and Boy's. The Osprey Junior Aqua Boots are a must have piece of surf gear for kids. In fact, you could call them an essential. They also go well with a wetsuit and will help keep feet warm in cooler water.Extra Light and Flexible- Made from 3mm NeopreneHardwearing TPR Sole- Provides Great Grip and Protects your feetAvoid Water Ingress with Adjustable Ankle StrapsFlatlock Stitching and Multi Panel DesignPerfect for All Water Sports